Sunday 16 August 2009

Back in action!


Soo heres the story, ive been mega busyy Dj'in, and seeing my mate who came back from ireland, and working and what not, i feel like ive neglected my blog! But i have lots to tell and lots to post!
my first post is when i spent a day in London with one of my best mates Emma, aka 'The Girl With The Chanel Necklace'. Her blog can be seen here! Check it out! Theres some good shit. First off, we heading out to the summer exhibition at the Haywood called "Walking in my mind!" which was pretty interesting if i saw so myself! After seeing some pretty twisted floating boobs at the exhibition we headed to Brick Lane, where we went to a selection of vintage shops and of course checked out the legendary Rough Trade! After leaving Brick Lane, we grabbed a bite to eat and moved on to Oxford St where we continued to Shop Shop Shop! Finishing off the day we wondered down to China Town where we enjoyed a lovely Buffet and stuffed ourselves full of oriental goodness! I didn't manage to take as many pictures as i would of liked, but here are a few portraits i got of Emma during the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment