Sunday 21 June 2009

WELCOME!!

If your reading this, Welcome to my new blog! I am a Hertfordshire/Nottingham/London based photographer and DJ! Stay posted as I will be blogging about the latest tunes to be busting out loud, the latest fashion and clothes to be wearing out proud, and the latest art and photography to give you the low down of whats happening in the creative world.

Heres a few photos i took a couple of months ago at my really good friend Rachel Hunts house, i found this cup on her bedroom floor and found it fascinating, soo took a couple of shots of it . Looks pretty fucked if you ask me! More to come about my friend Rachel, Shes producing some pretty amazing art at the moment and has been modeling for some of my photo-shoots!
Will keel you posted about her!













No comments:

Post a Comment